Skip to main content

You can do this start NOW !!

How people feel about themselves 
Many people now are judged in life on the ways they look I want to make a different in life I know things won't come to me so I have to go and reach out to get what I want. 

Many people are self conscious people always are judged on the way they look not there personalities, in life you need to dream believe achieve do what you want to do.
Every day is a different day you need to take each day as it comes everyday try harder dream bigger you are capable of achieving anything you set your mind to.
Today is a chance to grow to be bigger and better and be yourself and achieve your dreams, don't listen to people if they put you down on setting your goals anyone who steps in your way maybe they should not be in your life they are in your way of achieving your dreams go and achieve your goals with of without people you can do this go and start now!!!

It is your life you do what you want to do you dream and go out and achieve your goals it is your life you choose what you can and cant do don't let other people tell you what you can and not do only you know what you can do. If you don't like something change it you are capable of doing anything you set your mind to. Some opportunities can only happen once take it do what you need to do to achieve your goals.
You can do this start NOW !!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

London Manchester ❤❤

England, United Kingdom, one country We become united and together pray for Manchester pray for London. We will get through this as a country. We come together stand strong.  Ariana words don't even describe what you have done a true inspiration for what you have done.  We keep our heads held high no one can ruin what we have we are all strong we support one another and WE WILL get through this!!  Help one another and donate what you can to help the people who have lost family, friends, people who they care about.  Love is the key  Love is the way through life  Without love without friends without family we would be no where.  We stand with Manchester We stand with London❤❤
Sometimes I think what’s the point of family. But then I think it’s the only thing I have. They support me through everything. My family and I have been through a lot this past year; my dad and i have never really got a long. But   some days I hate my parents but I never mean it. Hates a strong passionate word that shouldn’t be used. It’s used to much but for the wrong reasons. But Sometimes I don’t realise I said it. I only really hate one person in this world and she was the one who ruined mine and my dads relationship and it’s been hard to rebuild every since. Is that bad to say she used to be my best friend as well? Suppose it is. But people grow up and realise that people aren’t meant to stay in your life but the ones that are meant to do. Society changes and people’s views change. It’s harder each and every day because things always get misinterpreted and that’s when things get harder. People come out of friendships into new ones and people come out of relationships into ...

Living a life with anxiety

I have only recently been suffering from bad anxiety but I have had panic attacks for over 3 years now. I wasn't sure if I should post this or not but I think it would be good for myself and if I can help anyone in anyway. I find it hard to sit down and tell people everything I never know what to say or how to say it. I have had a lot of support of my friends and family and I would be lost without them, the one thing that has really helped is knowing there is people who care for me and will do anything to help me. But a way I have found to express my feelings is through drawing. The nurse suggested to me to write down my feelings but I am not the sort of person to sit down and just write how I am feeling that very moment, so I express my feelings through drawing to show how I am feeling. The problem is I over think things and get  stressed and that when I have a panic attack. People suffer from panic attacks and people have anxiety it doesn't make them different. In ever...