Skip to main content

Primark summer clothing I brought

I recently brought this dress it so pretty I think it would look beautiful for summer it is flowery and fights me perfectly, I think it is really summery and will suit anyone whatever body shape they are. I love how the dress starts of with little butterfly's and builds up as it goes down. It was only £13.00 it does come with this belt but I did not really like the belt with it so I just took it off what I managed to do easily, I think £13.00 is not a bad price for the dress some people might think it is quite expensive but I thought it was a great price it is affordable and good quality material. I think this will be a nice outfit to wear on a nice summers day with some sandals and some sunglasses but for the first time we have had some sun this year this year in England


This play suit words can not describe my mum has always been like it will be hard to take off but you know what I don't care it is so beautiful I don't really go for a outfit that has loads of different pattern in but this just felt a bit different I liked it I got in on sales for only £5.00 I was inspecting  it to be much more but it only has a little problem I think is that the material is a little thin it could do with thicker material but it is not to thin you can see your underwear it is fine. I think this would suit anyone and the price is amazing I would really recommend trying this on in Primark if you have not all ready
.



I know this two items may not to be everyone taste but I really liked them and I will always say my honest opinion.
I know these two peices of outfits may not be to everyone tste but i really liked them and i will always say my honest opinion if i likes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

London Manchester ❤❤

England, United Kingdom, one country We become united and together pray for Manchester pray for London. We will get through this as a country. We come together stand strong.  Ariana words don't even describe what you have done a true inspiration for what you have done.  We keep our heads held high no one can ruin what we have we are all strong we support one another and WE WILL get through this!!  Help one another and donate what you can to help the people who have lost family, friends, people who they care about.  Love is the key  Love is the way through life  Without love without friends without family we would be no where.  We stand with Manchester We stand with London❤❤
Sometimes I think what’s the point of family. But then I think it’s the only thing I have. They support me through everything. My family and I have been through a lot this past year; my dad and i have never really got a long. But   some days I hate my parents but I never mean it. Hates a strong passionate word that shouldn’t be used. It’s used to much but for the wrong reasons. But Sometimes I don’t realise I said it. I only really hate one person in this world and she was the one who ruined mine and my dads relationship and it’s been hard to rebuild every since. Is that bad to say she used to be my best friend as well? Suppose it is. But people grow up and realise that people aren’t meant to stay in your life but the ones that are meant to do. Society changes and people’s views change. It’s harder each and every day because things always get misinterpreted and that’s when things get harder. People come out of friendships into new ones and people come out of relationships into ...

Guide what to wear

It is just one of these times where you just don't know what to wear, and you are confused and you do not know what to do. You have many clothes but you think you have nothing. You just don't know what to wear I have a guide of what you can do if you are in one of these situations this is what I have done or I have found some of these online and I have used them. Make up Try out different make up looks, different eye shadows or a  different shade of lipstick. If you are wearing a simple outfit like jeans and a plain t-shirt you want neutral colors not bright or very dark colors, if it is warmer weather and you are wearing pastel colors go for very light colors that matches or contrast. Don't wear to much make up because you don't really need it sometimes people just wear it for confidence and hide blemishes but you must wear how much you feel conferable to wear. In the day time wear less make up and more neutral colors, and in the evening go for the dark colors the s...