Skip to main content

April favourites



These are my April favorites:

I brought this bag a few weeks ago because I needed a new one I can't really remember if I have a had a new look bag before but if I have not I do not really understand why I have not.
I love this design of this bag, I love bags, it is really hard to find a bag that I really like and I knew I just loved this one it is different but I like it the one thing I do not really understand why it is a fake zip I can't tell you how many of my friends and family had pulled that zip and I am like no it is a fake you would think wow what a different place to put a zip but it is just for show.
I love the pink and pattern pink is one of my favorite colors and really matches my styles to be honest I don't really have a style I just wear what I want but I love the pattern and the gold I am hoping the gold near the handle will support the handle more will not make it break so easily, because I am hopeless with bag they break so easily because I put to much in them but that is not the company's fault it is mine so if it breaks quickly I just hope it lasts a few months because I do use it every day for school.
It was a really good price as well it was only £24.99 but it is quality. It comes with a long strap as well if you can't be bothered to hold it on your arm because that is what feel like most of the time.
http://www.newlook.com/shop/womens/bags-and-purses/pink-zip-panel-tote-bag-_372079770?productFind=search


My beauty favoutites last month are:
Dove caring bath moisturising cream
Fudge push it up blow dry spray
Joules body wash
Joules body lotion
Joules body butter
Joules body scrub
Simple kind to skin cleaning facial wipes

The Dove moisturising cream leaves you skin feel so smooth, I was very pleased about this product sometimes with products like this that actually work smells weird but this doesn't it leaves a lovely smell on your body it is so inexpensive it is a great product to but if you are looking for something different.


Fudge blow dry spray it gives you hair so much volume it is so easy to use just spray it on before you are about to dry your hair and boom your hair has so much volume and so much fuller than it did before, I am telling you it really works, this product is quite expensive but not to bad but I swear to you it really does work.



All of the Joules products used on a pamper night they smell amazing it makes you feel nice and relaxed maybe after a stressful week just coming home to a nice relaxing bubble bath using all of the product will put you in a better mood instantly you will love these joules products I think it is well worth trying them out.



I have been using all different sorts of wipes before changing from product to product but I have finally found some good cleaning wipes because there are the days where you are so tired but you need to take your make up off so by using these cleaning wipes using them quick and easy will make you feel so much better and you know by using them it wont leave you skin covered with spots. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes I think what’s the point of family. But then I think it’s the only thing I have. They support me through everything. My family and I have been through a lot this past year; my dad and i have never really got a long. But   some days I hate my parents but I never mean it. Hates a strong passionate word that shouldn’t be used. It’s used to much but for the wrong reasons. But Sometimes I don’t realise I said it. I only really hate one person in this world and she was the one who ruined mine and my dads relationship and it’s been hard to rebuild every since. Is that bad to say she used to be my best friend as well? Suppose it is. But people grow up and realise that people aren’t meant to stay in your life but the ones that are meant to do. Society changes and people’s views change. It’s harder each and every day because things always get misinterpreted and that’s when things get harder. People come out of friendships into new ones and people come out of relationships into new

London Manchester ❤❤

England, United Kingdom, one country We become united and together pray for Manchester pray for London. We will get through this as a country. We come together stand strong.  Ariana words don't even describe what you have done a true inspiration for what you have done.  We keep our heads held high no one can ruin what we have we are all strong we support one another and WE WILL get through this!!  Help one another and donate what you can to help the people who have lost family, friends, people who they care about.  Love is the key  Love is the way through life  Without love without friends without family we would be no where.  We stand with Manchester We stand with London❤❤
Wow how long has it been!!!!! Over 30,000 views since I've been away is incredible. But meanwhile I thought I should explain why I've been gone for so long. I've just been diagnosed with non epileptic attack disorder . Now not many people even know what that is of how it is caused but it's changed my life. I will suddenly collapse on the floor and have an epileptic fit. But NEPD which it is also known as isn't a medical condition it is more of a psychological condition which can be brought on my extreme stress of trauma. We don't really know which part of my life has caused this to happen but this is how my body has chosen to deal with it. joining support groups with people going through the same thing helps because you feel as if your not alone and you can talk to people who understand what your going through. it is really hard to diagnose you have to have a number of tests to rule out epilepsy. I had to have these 21 electrodes glued to my head for a 2