Skip to main content

Information what is coming up!!

I am determine to create this blog the best and as big as I can create it.
I have planned loads of post to put up on my blog for this summer or in the future  but all I need is a little English sun shine but anyone who lives in England will know that will never happen the way it is going, but I have come up with loads of diys to do, outfit ideas, baking, what to take for a picnic, road trip essentials, traveling all sorts of different posts, but I am still confused and a bit unsure about this blog I am proud of how many people have viewed my blog and I am hoping for many more in the future.

I am creating many ideas off what I would like to do for this blog I am just hoping I will have an opportunity one day to let my creativity flow.

Nothing should step in the way off you achieving your goals in life just like I want to achieve my goals in life, what I want to do when I am older, what I want my life to be like, but nothing should stop you setting and achieving your goals.

This is a very short post today but I am still not really sure on what days I upload to be honest it really depends on my school work and if I have anything on with my family etc but I am hoping I have people out there who understand on what that can be like.

I hope you liked this very short post my I just wanted to tell you what I have my mind on what I hope will come up in the future.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

London Manchester ❤❤

England, United Kingdom, one country We become united and together pray for Manchester pray for London. We will get through this as a country. We come together stand strong.  Ariana words don't even describe what you have done a true inspiration for what you have done.  We keep our heads held high no one can ruin what we have we are all strong we support one another and WE WILL get through this!!  Help one another and donate what you can to help the people who have lost family, friends, people who they care about.  Love is the key  Love is the way through life  Without love without friends without family we would be no where.  We stand with Manchester We stand with London❤❤
Sometimes I think what’s the point of family. But then I think it’s the only thing I have. They support me through everything. My family and I have been through a lot this past year; my dad and i have never really got a long. But   some days I hate my parents but I never mean it. Hates a strong passionate word that shouldn’t be used. It’s used to much but for the wrong reasons. But Sometimes I don’t realise I said it. I only really hate one person in this world and she was the one who ruined mine and my dads relationship and it’s been hard to rebuild every since. Is that bad to say she used to be my best friend as well? Suppose it is. But people grow up and realise that people aren’t meant to stay in your life but the ones that are meant to do. Society changes and people’s views change. It’s harder each and every day because things always get misinterpreted and that’s when things get harder. People come out of friendships into new ones and people come out of relationships into ...

Guide what to wear

It is just one of these times where you just don't know what to wear, and you are confused and you do not know what to do. You have many clothes but you think you have nothing. You just don't know what to wear I have a guide of what you can do if you are in one of these situations this is what I have done or I have found some of these online and I have used them. Make up Try out different make up looks, different eye shadows or a  different shade of lipstick. If you are wearing a simple outfit like jeans and a plain t-shirt you want neutral colors not bright or very dark colors, if it is warmer weather and you are wearing pastel colors go for very light colors that matches or contrast. Don't wear to much make up because you don't really need it sometimes people just wear it for confidence and hide blemishes but you must wear how much you feel conferable to wear. In the day time wear less make up and more neutral colors, and in the evening go for the dark colors the s...