Skip to main content

Mothers day breakfast ideas

This year you may not have alot of money for a mothers day presents because Christmas was not that long ago and you may not have enough in you pocket money for a present because you brought those
gorgeous shoes you have wanted all last year, but the you relies mothers day is on the 6th of March and it is the 5th and you run out and go and try and find you mum a present but they have all sold out so I have come up with some ideas for you to make you Mum a fantastic delicious tasty breakfast to start of the day that is affordable.

Pancakes
pancakes are beautiful many people love pancakes you can cut them into a heart shape of what ever, make them unique for you Mum. When cooking you may need some help from someone.

You will need

100g plain flour
pinch of salt
1 egg beaten
300ml of milk
10g of butter or oil

1. Sieve the flour and salt into a mixing bowl and then make a well into the center then add the egg and half of the milk so 150ml of milk then beat all together.

2. When the mixture is smooth and has no lumps in add the rest of the milk so another 150ml.

3. At this part you may need some help by someone you need to heat a non stick frying pan with the butter or oil and cover the bottom of the pan.

4. Once the butter or oil is covering the pan and heated up pour the mixture into the frying pan you need a thin layer. Cook until you see bubbles then turn over then cook until golden brown.

5. Once you have used all the mixture add any topping your mum would love serve while they are hot.


French toast

4 eggs
200ml-7fl oz- 7/8 cups milk
2tbsp caster sugar
55-75g-2-21/2 oz-1/4-1/3 cups butter
4-6 slightly stale bread
10 large strawberry's

1. Beat the eggs, milk and sugar together in a mixing bowl.

2. Heat in a frying pan the butter you may need some help and wait until it has melted.

3. Dip each slice of bread in the egg mixture until completely covered on both sides.

4. Cook each peice of bread in the frying pan until completly cooked until gold and crispy then do it with the rest of bread.

5. Cut the bread in half and serve with some strawberry's and sprinkle with icing sugar.

 What is your favorite breakfast?
<3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes I think what’s the point of family. But then I think it’s the only thing I have. They support me through everything. My family and I have been through a lot this past year; my dad and i have never really got a long. But   some days I hate my parents but I never mean it. Hates a strong passionate word that shouldn’t be used. It’s used to much but for the wrong reasons. But Sometimes I don’t realise I said it. I only really hate one person in this world and she was the one who ruined mine and my dads relationship and it’s been hard to rebuild every since. Is that bad to say she used to be my best friend as well? Suppose it is. But people grow up and realise that people aren’t meant to stay in your life but the ones that are meant to do. Society changes and people’s views change. It’s harder each and every day because things always get misinterpreted and that’s when things get harder. People come out of friendships into new ones and people come out of relationships into new

London Manchester ❤❤

England, United Kingdom, one country We become united and together pray for Manchester pray for London. We will get through this as a country. We come together stand strong.  Ariana words don't even describe what you have done a true inspiration for what you have done.  We keep our heads held high no one can ruin what we have we are all strong we support one another and WE WILL get through this!!  Help one another and donate what you can to help the people who have lost family, friends, people who they care about.  Love is the key  Love is the way through life  Without love without friends without family we would be no where.  We stand with Manchester We stand with London❤❤
Wow how long has it been!!!!! Over 30,000 views since I've been away is incredible. But meanwhile I thought I should explain why I've been gone for so long. I've just been diagnosed with non epileptic attack disorder . Now not many people even know what that is of how it is caused but it's changed my life. I will suddenly collapse on the floor and have an epileptic fit. But NEPD which it is also known as isn't a medical condition it is more of a psychological condition which can be brought on my extreme stress of trauma. We don't really know which part of my life has caused this to happen but this is how my body has chosen to deal with it. joining support groups with people going through the same thing helps because you feel as if your not alone and you can talk to people who understand what your going through. it is really hard to diagnose you have to have a number of tests to rule out epilepsy. I had to have these 21 electrodes glued to my head for a 2