Skip to main content

Guide what to wear

It is just one of these times where you just don't know what to wear, and you are confused and you do not know what to do. You have many clothes but you think you have nothing. You just don't know what to wear I have a guide of what you can do if you are in one of these situations this is what I have done or I have found some of these online and I have used them.

Make up
Try out different make up looks, different eye shadows or a  different shade of lipstick. If you are wearing a simple outfit like jeans and a plain t-shirt you want neutral colors not bright or very dark colors, if it is warmer weather and you are wearing pastel colors go for very light colors that matches or contrast. Don't wear to much make up because you don't really need it sometimes people just wear it for confidence and hide blemishes but you must wear how much you feel conferable to wear. In the day time wear less make up and more neutral colors, and in the evening go for the dark colors the smokey eyes, or add abit of sparkle.

Nails
Think about wearing some nail varnish find a colour that matches if it is quite a plain outfit go for a dark red or something to brighten it up abit, if it has been sunny outside and you have a very bright outfit on and sunglasses maybe going to the beach for the day wear pastel colors or a french manicure if you have a bright outfit you don't want a dark colour because they don't match in my opinion.

What to wear?
If you are having no idea at all what to wear go out or go on the internet or buy some magazines and get some inspiration of what is trending. When I went shopping a few days ago I found that light pinks and peaches colors was probley the most popular colour of clothing in shops and stripes there was many different t-shirts that has strips on.

We are nearly coming into spring Easter times so the weather is getting abit warmer so you need to find the right colors and what matches and what does not.

Start of with a pair of jeans they nearly go with anything. If you want to be abit more girlie try finding a cute skirt maybe a skater skirt because you don't want a tight fitted skirt I find that there more for night time party's mainly in my opinion. Or try to find a nice dress but not fitted.

Think of a pattern, but you want to keep with just the one pattern not two different sorts like strips and spots they don't go but finding a pattern that matches you, because we are getting into spring time you need some sort of florals, roses, or other flowers because they match the season with flowers coming out they means bright and colorful.

If it is a very plain outfit add some jewellery to it because that instantly makes it more cute, but make it show you interests or hobbies. Add a scarf or hat maybe because they make a outfit look 10 times better than it was before in winter add a big comfortable scarf something that can wrap round you if you are cold you don't just want an outfit to be cute you want it to be comfortable and you own unique style.
I hope this helped you if you are stuck on what to wear.

What is your favorite styles?
<3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes I think what’s the point of family. But then I think it’s the only thing I have. They support me through everything. My family and I have been through a lot this past year; my dad and i have never really got a long. But   some days I hate my parents but I never mean it. Hates a strong passionate word that shouldn’t be used. It’s used to much but for the wrong reasons. But Sometimes I don’t realise I said it. I only really hate one person in this world and she was the one who ruined mine and my dads relationship and it’s been hard to rebuild every since. Is that bad to say she used to be my best friend as well? Suppose it is. But people grow up and realise that people aren’t meant to stay in your life but the ones that are meant to do. Society changes and people’s views change. It’s harder each and every day because things always get misinterpreted and that’s when things get harder. People come out of friendships into new ones and people come out of relationships into new

London Manchester ❤❤

England, United Kingdom, one country We become united and together pray for Manchester pray for London. We will get through this as a country. We come together stand strong.  Ariana words don't even describe what you have done a true inspiration for what you have done.  We keep our heads held high no one can ruin what we have we are all strong we support one another and WE WILL get through this!!  Help one another and donate what you can to help the people who have lost family, friends, people who they care about.  Love is the key  Love is the way through life  Without love without friends without family we would be no where.  We stand with Manchester We stand with London❤❤
Wow how long has it been!!!!! Over 30,000 views since I've been away is incredible. But meanwhile I thought I should explain why I've been gone for so long. I've just been diagnosed with non epileptic attack disorder . Now not many people even know what that is of how it is caused but it's changed my life. I will suddenly collapse on the floor and have an epileptic fit. But NEPD which it is also known as isn't a medical condition it is more of a psychological condition which can be brought on my extreme stress of trauma. We don't really know which part of my life has caused this to happen but this is how my body has chosen to deal with it. joining support groups with people going through the same thing helps because you feel as if your not alone and you can talk to people who understand what your going through. it is really hard to diagnose you have to have a number of tests to rule out epilepsy. I had to have these 21 electrodes glued to my head for a 2