Skip to main content

London


So recently it was my birthday and for my birthday my parents took my brother and I to London for a long weekend. We stayed for 2 nights 3 days. We visited a huge amount in a short period off time. As I am sure everybody knows London is the capital city of England. But because its the capital city there were hundreds and hundreds off people, the atmosphere was amazing just how many people there were. One thing I loved to do was go on the underground I didn't like it at first but the more we used it the more I enjoyed it. We didn't stay in the heart off London we stayed in Finchley its just outside London. Both nights we went to the same restaurant its the best food I have ever tasted https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Restaurant_Review-g186338-d4505548-Reviews-The_House-London_England.html its the best food I have ever tasted I recommend this restaurant so much if you are ever in the area I highly recommended this restaurant.    
One off the places I chose to go was of course Oxford streets and to Harrods and I couldn't help myself going shopping. But these places dont always have really expensive items that only certain people can afford they have a variety. 

But London isn't only known for the shops and brands its also known for the history. We visited the tower of London, went on a tour bus, went on 2 boat cruises, visited Buckingham palace and Westminster abbey. Also what brings tourists into the country is the history England  and i`m proud off the country I live in.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

London Manchester ❤❤

England, United Kingdom, one country We become united and together pray for Manchester pray for London. We will get through this as a country. We come together stand strong.  Ariana words don't even describe what you have done a true inspiration for what you have done.  We keep our heads held high no one can ruin what we have we are all strong we support one another and WE WILL get through this!!  Help one another and donate what you can to help the people who have lost family, friends, people who they care about.  Love is the key  Love is the way through life  Without love without friends without family we would be no where.  We stand with Manchester We stand with London❤❤
Sometimes I think what’s the point of family. But then I think it’s the only thing I have. They support me through everything. My family and I have been through a lot this past year; my dad and i have never really got a long. But   some days I hate my parents but I never mean it. Hates a strong passionate word that shouldn’t be used. It’s used to much but for the wrong reasons. But Sometimes I don’t realise I said it. I only really hate one person in this world and she was the one who ruined mine and my dads relationship and it’s been hard to rebuild every since. Is that bad to say she used to be my best friend as well? Suppose it is. But people grow up and realise that people aren’t meant to stay in your life but the ones that are meant to do. Society changes and people’s views change. It’s harder each and every day because things always get misinterpreted and that’s when things get harder. People come out of friendships into new ones and people come out of relationships into ...

Guide what to wear

It is just one of these times where you just don't know what to wear, and you are confused and you do not know what to do. You have many clothes but you think you have nothing. You just don't know what to wear I have a guide of what you can do if you are in one of these situations this is what I have done or I have found some of these online and I have used them. Make up Try out different make up looks, different eye shadows or a  different shade of lipstick. If you are wearing a simple outfit like jeans and a plain t-shirt you want neutral colors not bright or very dark colors, if it is warmer weather and you are wearing pastel colors go for very light colors that matches or contrast. Don't wear to much make up because you don't really need it sometimes people just wear it for confidence and hide blemishes but you must wear how much you feel conferable to wear. In the day time wear less make up and more neutral colors, and in the evening go for the dark colors the s...