Skip to main content

Being different?

Answer that question is something I can't do because everyone is different. If everyone was the same the world would be boring everyone would be doing and saying the same thing. In this world everyone likes and dislikes different things no one is the same you are your own unique person. I think people judge to easily. The school I go to we don't have a uniform everyone wears their own clothes and my friends always look at what people are wearing and commenting on what their wearing. As my dad always says we are at school to learn it isn't a fashion show, I totally agree what he is saying. They might be my friends they might not be i don't really know for sure myself if I want friends like that commenting and judging other people, but the point is people look and judge people to easily they don't know what they are like, what their personality is like, what happens in their life, people have a lot going on in their personal life a lot happens behind close doors. I think next time you look at someone don't look at what there wearing or what their hair is like find out what their personality is like. Everyone is beautiful, no one needs to look a certain be proud off yourself don't try to hide what you can achieve, be yourself, your perfect the way you are. No one really knows what happens in this world is an adventure who knows what the future holds for anyone. But the thing is if anyone ever calls you different you should always take it as a compliment, its good because that means your unique no one is like you. You are your own person. No one can change your mind about anything you choose what you want to do in your life, you make your own decisions, no one can make them for you. Keep your head always held high and carry on finding out what the world has in store for you because it is an adventure.

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for your message, hope you like my Blog.

Popular posts from this blog

London Manchester ❤❤

England, United Kingdom, one country We become united and together pray for Manchester pray for London. We will get through this as a country. We come together stand strong.  Ariana words don't even describe what you have done a true inspiration for what you have done.  We keep our heads held high no one can ruin what we have we are all strong we support one another and WE WILL get through this!!  Help one another and donate what you can to help the people who have lost family, friends, people who they care about.  Love is the key  Love is the way through life  Without love without friends without family we would be no where.  We stand with Manchester We stand with London❤❤
Sometimes I think what’s the point of family. But then I think it’s the only thing I have. They support me through everything. My family and I have been through a lot this past year; my dad and i have never really got a long. But   some days I hate my parents but I never mean it. Hates a strong passionate word that shouldn’t be used. It’s used to much but for the wrong reasons. But Sometimes I don’t realise I said it. I only really hate one person in this world and she was the one who ruined mine and my dads relationship and it’s been hard to rebuild every since. Is that bad to say she used to be my best friend as well? Suppose it is. But people grow up and realise that people aren’t meant to stay in your life but the ones that are meant to do. Society changes and people’s views change. It’s harder each and every day because things always get misinterpreted and that’s when things get harder. People come out of friendships into new ones and people come out of relationships into ...

Guide what to wear

It is just one of these times where you just don't know what to wear, and you are confused and you do not know what to do. You have many clothes but you think you have nothing. You just don't know what to wear I have a guide of what you can do if you are in one of these situations this is what I have done or I have found some of these online and I have used them. Make up Try out different make up looks, different eye shadows or a  different shade of lipstick. If you are wearing a simple outfit like jeans and a plain t-shirt you want neutral colors not bright or very dark colors, if it is warmer weather and you are wearing pastel colors go for very light colors that matches or contrast. Don't wear to much make up because you don't really need it sometimes people just wear it for confidence and hide blemishes but you must wear how much you feel conferable to wear. In the day time wear less make up and more neutral colors, and in the evening go for the dark colors the s...