Skip to main content

Summer life hacks and my top ten summer essentials...

To be honest I don't really know why I am doing a summer blog post at the minute because if you live in England we had about a week of warm weather and now it is raining a while I am typing it is raining it just never seems to stop. But the feeling of summer is enough to put a smile on your face you can take off you jeans and start wearing your shorts get outside play with your friends. Well I am going to do it anyway because it may actually be warmer in other country's I just want to say that some of these hacks is what I have used and others are what I have found on Pinterest or online.

1. Have you ever had the problem where you are sitting on the beach or outside in your garden and then you need to get up so you try and put your shoes on and then they just burn your feet because they have been in the sun so when you are outside on a warm day turn your shoes upside down so the bottom is facing upwards so you feet are not in the direct sun so you don't burn your feet.

2. Put your phone in a zip lock bag if you are on the beach you don't want your phone to be in sand so put it in a zip lock bag to stop sand from getting on you phone and the best thing is touch screen still works. If you have a phone smashed like I do it will also stop sand from getting into the cracks of your phone.

3. Put cupcake cases over your drink to stop fly's or any sort of bugs flying into your drink because have you ever had the time where you have left your drink outside and you go to take a sip of your drink and then there is some sort of bug in your drink we have all had that moment.

4. If you have been outside or on the beach or near a pool and you have been bitten use deodorant or vaseline to stop the itching of the bite.

5. If you skin is really oily use a blotting sheet it will remove all of the extra oil on your face but it wont remove your make up who ever created blotting sheets is a legend.

6. If you do get hot on the beach or wherever you are and you have gotten sweat stains use lemon juice and it will remove the stains like they was never there.

7. It is small and easy to carry if you are going to the beach take baby powder with you it will remove the sand from your body so it does not get all in your car.

8. If you use dryer sheets and put them in your pocket it will prevent bugs coming near you to bite you I don't know if this would work or not try it and tell me if it does.

9. Fill your water bottle half full and place in the freezer to freeze then add whatever drink you will like and it will cold and refreshing.



My top ten summer essentials are :



1. Sun cream it protects your skin from getting burned it may stop you from have a nice summer tan but it could protect your life.

2. A drink of water you must stay hydrated in the warm weather have a bottle with you then you don't have to go and buy one it will save you money.

3. Sunglasses are a must they are cute to wear but also protect your eyes.

4. Hair ties when it is warm the only thing I want to do is tie my hair up in a messy bun to get it out the way but if you anything like me I seem to want a hair tie but I never seem to have one the struggles in life comment if you have that struggle to.

5. Deodorant being outdoors in the warm weather can make you very hot and may make you a bit sweaty so make sure you have some deodorant because we hate that awkward feeling wondering if it is you that smells.

6. Make up sweating off that make up all day and you feel as if you need to reapply it have some in your bag.

7. Make up wipes as well are always a good thing to carry around because if you want to just take off you make up.

8. A hat if you don't have any sunglasses it is a good idea to have a hat to keep the sun out of your eyes.

9. Perfume it is always a good idea, after you have just got out of the pool or sea and you smell it is just better to have a better fragrance than the smell of the sea or pool.

10. Body lotion is also on my essentials it may be summer but you can still get dry skin so it is best to hydrate you skin.

And of course I would have my phone and purse

I hope these hacks will help you this summer <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes I think what’s the point of family. But then I think it’s the only thing I have. They support me through everything. My family and I have been through a lot this past year; my dad and i have never really got a long. But   some days I hate my parents but I never mean it. Hates a strong passionate word that shouldn’t be used. It’s used to much but for the wrong reasons. But Sometimes I don’t realise I said it. I only really hate one person in this world and she was the one who ruined mine and my dads relationship and it’s been hard to rebuild every since. Is that bad to say she used to be my best friend as well? Suppose it is. But people grow up and realise that people aren’t meant to stay in your life but the ones that are meant to do. Society changes and people’s views change. It’s harder each and every day because things always get misinterpreted and that’s when things get harder. People come out of friendships into new ones and people come out of relationships into new
Wow how long has it been!!!!! Over 30,000 views since I've been away is incredible. But meanwhile I thought I should explain why I've been gone for so long. I've just been diagnosed with non epileptic attack disorder . Now not many people even know what that is of how it is caused but it's changed my life. I will suddenly collapse on the floor and have an epileptic fit. But NEPD which it is also known as isn't a medical condition it is more of a psychological condition which can be brought on my extreme stress of trauma. We don't really know which part of my life has caused this to happen but this is how my body has chosen to deal with it. joining support groups with people going through the same thing helps because you feel as if your not alone and you can talk to people who understand what your going through. it is really hard to diagnose you have to have a number of tests to rule out epilepsy. I had to have these 21 electrodes glued to my head for a 2

London Manchester ❤❤

England, United Kingdom, one country We become united and together pray for Manchester pray for London. We will get through this as a country. We come together stand strong.  Ariana words don't even describe what you have done a true inspiration for what you have done.  We keep our heads held high no one can ruin what we have we are all strong we support one another and WE WILL get through this!!  Help one another and donate what you can to help the people who have lost family, friends, people who they care about.  Love is the key  Love is the way through life  Without love without friends without family we would be no where.  We stand with Manchester We stand with London❤❤