Skip to main content

Living a life with anxiety

I have only recently been suffering from bad anxiety but I have had panic attacks for over 3 years now.
I wasn't sure if I should post this or not but I think it would be good for myself and if I can help anyone in anyway.

I find it hard to sit down and tell people everything I never know what to say or how to say it. I have had a lot of support of my friends and family and I would be lost without them, the one thing that has really helped is knowing there is people who care for me and will do anything to help me. But a way I have found to express my feelings is through drawing. The nurse suggested to me to write down my feelings but I am not the sort of person to sit down and just write how I am feeling that very moment, so I express my feelings through drawing to show how I am feeling.

The problem is I over think things and get  stressed and that when I have a panic attack.

People suffer from panic attacks and people have anxiety it doesn't make them different.

In everyone's lifetime you will suffer from a bit of anxiety even if it is a lot or hardly any but everyone does and it is totally normal.

But the people who suffer from anxiety and panic attacks you need to relax it. People can tell you what to do but only you can do it. I find it is something I need to face alone and no one can help me when I know there is people who would love to help me but I just need to do it alone.

School always makes me feel more stressed the work gets harder and I get more and more homework. That doesn't help at all but now the GCSE's are getting harder and now you only have one chance makes me feel so stressed you life depends on those results and those hours will be the most important hours of my life. I just want to succeed in life and make a differents and to help people.

5 Ways to relax:

1. Take a warm bath sit there and breathe slowly and get everything out of your mind.

2. Try yoga its great for your breathing there is many classes or you can easily find a video and try it in the comfort of your own home.

3. Read a book and light a few candles forget everything and you will easily calm down.

4. Practise your breathing it might sound stupid but sitting down and just breathe in and out slowly so if you ever get a panic attack you already know what to do.

5. If you are having a panic attack breathe in for 7 seconds and breathe out for 11 your brain is focusing on that you will start normally again.

I know this is all over the place and some people might not understand but just expressing my feelings on here has helped me I just hope I can help at least one person then I will be happy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes I think what’s the point of family. But then I think it’s the only thing I have. They support me through everything. My family and I have been through a lot this past year; my dad and i have never really got a long. But   some days I hate my parents but I never mean it. Hates a strong passionate word that shouldn’t be used. It’s used to much but for the wrong reasons. But Sometimes I don’t realise I said it. I only really hate one person in this world and she was the one who ruined mine and my dads relationship and it’s been hard to rebuild every since. Is that bad to say she used to be my best friend as well? Suppose it is. But people grow up and realise that people aren’t meant to stay in your life but the ones that are meant to do. Society changes and people’s views change. It’s harder each and every day because things always get misinterpreted and that’s when things get harder. People come out of friendships into new ones and people come out of relationships into new
Wow how long has it been!!!!! Over 30,000 views since I've been away is incredible. But meanwhile I thought I should explain why I've been gone for so long. I've just been diagnosed with non epileptic attack disorder . Now not many people even know what that is of how it is caused but it's changed my life. I will suddenly collapse on the floor and have an epileptic fit. But NEPD which it is also known as isn't a medical condition it is more of a psychological condition which can be brought on my extreme stress of trauma. We don't really know which part of my life has caused this to happen but this is how my body has chosen to deal with it. joining support groups with people going through the same thing helps because you feel as if your not alone and you can talk to people who understand what your going through. it is really hard to diagnose you have to have a number of tests to rule out epilepsy. I had to have these 21 electrodes glued to my head for a 2

London Manchester ❤❤

England, United Kingdom, one country We become united and together pray for Manchester pray for London. We will get through this as a country. We come together stand strong.  Ariana words don't even describe what you have done a true inspiration for what you have done.  We keep our heads held high no one can ruin what we have we are all strong we support one another and WE WILL get through this!!  Help one another and donate what you can to help the people who have lost family, friends, people who they care about.  Love is the key  Love is the way through life  Without love without friends without family we would be no where.  We stand with Manchester We stand with London❤❤